I was pretty happy with the end result and the colours are nice and summery.
We have been back to Spotlight a few more times as they have had some nice fabric sets out on special , so I couldn't resist buying some more........
I have started another bag to try a few adjustments to a few things I was'nt happy with on the first one.
Sarah was very busy in the kitchen today making these yummy Berry and Yogurt muffins, some pizzas and an Apricot Cake.........
Peter went up to Perth to watch the Eagles beat Essendon and sat in the Corporate boxes for the Commonwealth Bank and entertained some customers. I stayed home most of the weekend feeling sorry for myself with an awful head cold that is making me feel very ill.
We have had some nice sunny days lately and this evening we had a lovely pink sunset, this is the view from our patio. The huge fig tree in the neighbours yard has now lost all its leaves.
How cute is this............
She had just had some leftover milo.
No comments:
Post a Comment