Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

We had Rodney, Julie, Lisa and Toby arrive on Good Friday with their newly purchased camper trailer which they had only just picked up on their way here. So we got to witness the first launch and set up of the new trailer. Sensible Julie followed the instructions while Rodney dived in and Peter supervised...
 On Saturday afternoon we all had a paddle on the inlet...

 Peter entertained Lisa with a spelling competition...

Easter bunny called by but Sarah was still in bed...
 Our guests left early Sunday morning then Nicole came over and we had our traditional egg hunt (almost didn't but Easter bunny insisted!)...

 Nicole just wasn't "with it" complete with ribbons still in her hair from the big hens night before...

 We had a nice brunch. As always I set the camera up to get a family photo and I just love the look of enthusiasm on everyones face as I get it wrong and take a shot of my hand...
 But still got a half decent one...
 And we have to have one with the doggies...
 This pretty much sums up Lucy's thoughts as well...
 Later that afternoon Peter, Janelle and I went to Sues for afternoon tea...
Easter Monday was beach day and catch up day and off to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment