Things have been very routine lately with everyone busy working, studying and planning. We have enjoyed some beautiful still Autumn nights and witnessed this amazing sunset in April...
Janelle and I went to Perth for a day. She had to visit a specialist in PMH with a family she is following as a study case. When she had finished we went shopping in Claremont (somehow Janelle always ends up in Lorna Jane!) we had fun trying on the sporty clothes and Janelle came away happy...We also headed down to the Raw Kitchen in Fremantle for a late lunch...
The weather has still been warm enough for the dogs to swim and we now shower them before they put all their sand in the car...
Our winter vegie garden is now full, we planted lots of Kale, Chard, Broccoli, Beetroot and Silverbeet. Everything is growing so fast and keeping me supplied for our green smoothies and fresh juices...
Our passionfruit vine is still producing fruit - I think they have an amazing flower...
Peter and I rode our bikes to town and attended the ANZAC service...
Sarah needed a break from things and found her jewelry making supplies and made this lovely bracelet...
I won a giveaway on a ladies blog and received some pretty mail (it was a patchwork pattern)...
Nicole, Daniel and all their mates had a long but most enjoyable day/night at the annual Groovin the Moo festival...
| Spoilt with pressies |
| Happy Mother's Day Mum - always in our thoughts |




No comments:
Post a Comment