Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekending

I was on canteen duty on Friday and finally remembered to take my camera up to school to take a photo of the Dux Honour board with Janelle's name on it....
I finished Janelle's quilt....
It had been a while since our last scrabble challenge and once again I have to brag that I was the winner with another score over 200 (205) to be exact!

Peter spent quite a bit of time tending to his vegies which are all coming along very nicely...
Bella got over excited chasing lizards in the sun and had to take a break, she couldn't move from her water bowl after getting too hot...
We drove up to Mandurah and picked up Janelle after she caught the train from Perth. She has come home for a few nights as it is study break week at uni. We indulged ourselves with a Simmos icecream before coming back to Bunbury...
Nicole went to the annual Brunswick show on Saturday and then down to Wilyabrup to watch her mates do rock climbing. They are all a bit sunburnt.
Last week Janelle was lucky to go to Swan Lake Ballet in Perth. She thoroughly enjoyed the performance and thought she could be a ballerina as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment