There are many of his songs that I like but I guess "Billie Jean" and "Man in the mirror" are my 2 standouts. I also loved watching him dance on the film clips. Thanks for the music !
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thriller
Today (well it was actually Thursday the 25th in th US) the world lost a talented and sometimes contraversial man. Michael Jackson known as the "King of Pop" died suddenly from a cardiac arrest. I still have my original "Thriller" tape from when I was a teenager. It was played so many times. The album still remains the biggest selling album of all time and I also bought the re-release 25th anniversary one last year.

There are many of his songs that I like but I guess "Billie Jean" and "Man in the mirror" are my 2 standouts. I also loved watching him dance on the film clips. Thanks for the music !
There are many of his songs that I like but I guess "Billie Jean" and "Man in the mirror" are my 2 standouts. I also loved watching him dance on the film clips. Thanks for the music !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment